Tulip Salon & Spa is an Aveda Lifestyle Salon located adjacent to the Wegmans building at 2291 Carl D Silver Parkway, Fredericksburg, VA. At Tulip, our mission is to provide quality service with integrity and to develop a well-respected team. We are passionate to create excellence in a distinctive environment.
THE IDEAL APPLICANT MUST:
- Possess a current VA license/certificate in your field (if you are a new graduate, we will work with you on getting license)
- Have a fantastic work ethic
- Have a strong sense of self and commitment to the team
- Be dedicated to providing the best possible service to the salon’s guest
- Be able to work weekends and evenings
- Be someone who is dependable and looking to grow with their employer
The highly respected name and reputation of Tulip, along with a business model focused on a team oriented, “people first” work environment will enable you to grow your career.
- A progressive, productive work environment
- Competitive salary
- 100% funded Education & training
- Generous service and product discounts
- Outstanding health / dental benefits
Continued education is 100% financially supported by Tulip Salon & Spa with in-salon educators and advance training with global guest artists. A career path for future individual growth is a critical part of our culture where advancement is supported with education on advanced color/cut techniques.
Our New Talent Training Program offers new graduates 12 months of in-salon continued education while hands-on experience is being developed. During this time, you will also participate in advanced color/cut classes offered by guest global artists. Tulip Salon & Spa’s focus starts with guest handling skills, along with technical and product knowledge skill development.
Email your resume with cover letter and three professional references to firstname.lastname@example.org along with our employment application.
For questions, please call 540-785-4004.